Welcome to the FSU Sub deanery Website
What is the Subdeanery?
A pilot has been established through the Federation Support Unit due to the increasing need for more exposure of undergraduate medical students in General Practice and to help ease their orientation into General Practice overall. We are initially based in North Belfast and South West Federation practices with the hope that the pilot may be expanded regionally next year.
Our main aims:
- To maximise capacity of student placements within GP Surgeries.
- To streamline the allocation of students from QUB and UU into GP surgeries.
- To enhance placement experience through innovative teaching methods and exposure to local opportunities.
- To widen GP Tutor engagement and provide generic resources to support teaching practices.
- To encourage interprofessional learning within Multi-Disciplinary Teams and Peer to Peer Teaching.
If you have any suggestions regarding what you would like to avail of on the website please click here
Giving feedback “Ultimately, feedback is about communication. The skills are generic: active listening; asking a balance of open, reflective, facilitating, and closed questions; challenging; and summarising. Giving feedback is not just to provide a judgment or...
FSU Twitter Feed
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.